Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Eye Bow remake tutorial; Express Yourself



I bought some clip eye bows but the color is a bit bright for me so I put glitter on it to make it appear more girly and pretty. ( I put it on the white part of the eye as well for an extra sparkly effect) Simple thing you can use any color of type you want; 
(I am no glitter expert just try and use one that will stay~ you can experiment if you like)



Then I put some jewels on it just to make it a little more girly and cute. (I used super glue you can use any strong glue you like, be careful) You can put any jewels or things you want on your bow, many or few or even none at all... it is your style;




I feel pleased with this for now!
(Also if you plan to get them wet you should try and put shalack on it or it may get sticky when raining)
Originally I wanted to use pearls but~ I ran out so I'm sorry if its a bit simple ヽ(;▽;)ノ
That is all, Just a quick fun idea ☆〜(ゝ。∂)
If you try it let me know, Link me your photos! 
I would love to see! 
Thank you for reading!! 

2 comments:

  1. This is really cute 0.0 it looks way better than the original!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm always trying to think of simple things to make things more myself~ and cuter ^^ I ordered the bows online and they seemed so bright to me originally I wanted to put pearls but ran out www ~ hope it's helpful!!! ☆〜(ゝ。∂)

      Delete